Disorders of the vagina can affect desire for sexual intercourse, fertility rates, and the condition of women’s health as a whole. Identify and beware of symptoms through the difference of a normal vaginal condition.
In addition to clean them regularly, to keep your vagina stay healthy can be done by recognizing the symptoms that may also refer to the risk of certain diseases. Various factors can affect the health of the vagina. However, some other symptoms is actually perfectly normal and not to worry about.
Identify the following symptoms along with the causes and potential disease.
Pain when sexual intercourse
Disorders of the time sexual intercourse, such as pain at the time and after sexual intercourse (dyspareunia), can be caused due to several things, such as:
- The muscles of the vaginal wall is experiencing an unexpected contraction (vaginismus).
- Depression, anxiety, trauma and can lower the desire for sexual intercourse thus causing pain and discomfort when having sexual intercourse.
- In rare cases, other health disorder, such as cysts on the vagina can cause pain while sexual intercourse.
- Changes in hormone levels such as a decline in the amount of estrogen after birth, when breastfeeding, and after menopause, causing thinning of the vaginal wall so bring pain when sexual intercourse.
Itching in the pubic area
Itching of the vagina can be a symptom of a yeast infection in the vagina. This condition is common among women who were using antibiotics in the long run, so germs either maintain the cleanliness of the vagina become undisputed. In addition, itching in the pubic women can also be caused by dermatitis on the skin in the pubic area.
Itching around the vagina can also be a symptom of lice infection on pubic hair. Lice on pubic hair can leave black spots on your skin or Your panties. This condition can be treated with drugs that are sold free of lice repellent on the market. In addition, itching around the vagina accompanied by growing the body temperature can be a symptom of scabies. The condition often worsens at night is caused by tiny mites that enter into the skin. It can be treated with medication cream from the doctor.
Cuts or blisters of the skin
Skin blisters or sores on pubic skin can be a symptom of genital herpes are transmitted through sexual intercourse. Most of the people who experience it are unaware that they are infected because the symptoms of this condition can disappear by itself. The cause of genital herpes virus cannot be removed from the body, but can be controlled with antiviral drugs. In addition, genital herpes sores can also be caused by other sexually transmitted diseases.
Fluid from the vagina
Fluid from the vagina can be categorized to normal if the colour is no different from the usual white, odorless, and is not accompanied by other symptoms, such as itching or pain. However, fungal infections can cause vaginal fluid changes color to white viscous, followed a very annoying itching at vagina. This condition is often caused by the fungus Candida albicans. While bacterial bakterialis cause fishy-smelling liquids and gray. Sexually transmitted diseases, such as trichomoniasis, chlamydia, and gonorrhea can also lead to disorders in your vaginal fluids. To handle it you need to see a doctor.
Vaginitis, i.e. infections that result in disruption of the levels of bacteria that inhabit the vagina, and inflammation also begins with the presence of vaginal fluid that smells, the rise of the pain, and itching. Bakterialis is a type of bacterial vaginitis are commonly found. and trichomoniasis are parasites transmitted through sexual intercourse.
A small, hard bulge with rough surface can be is genital warts. Genital warts can itch, but it does not bring the pain. Genital warts may grow in groups or singly. This condition can be treated with prescription creams from doctors. If warts do not disappear after the treatment, the doctor will likely do a disposal specialized medical procedures for warts such as electrical surgery.
The bleeding is not normal
Bleeding outside the period of menstruation or after sexual intercourse can be a symptom of infections, such as chlamydia or cervical abnormality. In the case of very rare, it can be a symptom of cancer. Bleeding is also sometimes associated with hormonal birth control side effects, such as injection or pill KB.
Lump in the mouth pussy
The lump could be a Bartholin cyst is swelling on the inside of the lips. Bumps can also be caused by infections and contain pus. Handling can be done by taking antibiotics or surgery. In the case of very rare on post-menopausal women, sometimes need to do a biopsy (tissue sampling) to detect possible cancer of the vulva. In addition, red bumps can be formed when there is infection of the pubic hair, or rods is called Folliculitis.
Rash on vagina
Molluscum contagiosum (MC) is a viral infection that is transmitted through contact between skin or obtained when touching contaminated objects, such as towels. This virus can cause red spots that are solid, but not painful.
In addition to infection, rashes can also be caused by skin irritation due to many factors, for example the friction of clothes. The rash can also be caused by an allergic reaction due to the use of SOAP, shampoo, lotions, or perfumes which can trigger eczema. Use products that are free of fragrances can prevent eczema comes back. In addition to the above, the rash can also be caused by psoriasis, and fungal infections.
Maintaining the health of the Vagina other than recognize the symptoms above, there are several things you can do to the vagina can stay healthy, that is:
- HPV and hepatitis B vaccinations can prevent virus infections.
- Avoid risky sex behavior with more than one partner, do protected sexual intercourse using a condom.
- Carefully selecting contraceptives. Contraceptives containing spermicides may cause irritation to the vagina.
- Limit the consumption of liquor and avoid cigarettes and illegal drugs.
- Make it a habit clean vagina with clean water, don’t need to use SOAP. The female organs are also cleaning products must not be used. In addition, avoid scented pads also.
- Kegel exercisers can help tighten the muscles of the pelvis and vagina.
- Learn about the side effects of drugs that may affect hormone levels and the vagina. Antibiotic consumption in the long term risk to cause yeast infections in the vagina.
- Health checks on a regular basis such as pap smears to detect early cancer.
- Be more careful when engaging in activities. Injury to the pelvic area and forced sexual relations can make the vagina are experiencing trauma.
As a whole, so that it can immediately acquire the right handling, check with your doctor if:
- There is a change in color, odor, or the amount of vaginal fluid, especially if accompanied by other symptoms, such as itching, pain or fever.
- There are bumps on vagina.
- The vagina be itching, irritation, and redness.
- Her pussy feels like full or depressed.
- Bleeding outside the period of menstruation, after menopause, or after sexual intercourse.
Maintaining the health of the vagina as an important organ of sexual and reproductive needs it is important to have more quality and productive life.